Friday, October 31, 2008

Wed October Academy 2008

October Ambassador's Academy Wednesday

It's October and the final Academy is underway in Cerritos, California. God is raising up laborer's to share the Good News and this Academy is full followers of Jesus Christ that want to proclaim the message of repentance and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

October Ambassador's Academy Wednesday

I got there late and Emeal Zwayne had just finished speaking when I pulled out my camera so I began taking shots of Tony welcoming the Ambassadors from around the world who had possibly sacrificed much to be there. Either financially, physically or spiritually there was some sort of challenge placed on each of the attendees to be there.

October Ambassador's Academy Wednesday

I got to meet my team and i'm honored to have Cameron & Anders who are both faithful followers of Christ in Denmark. Cameron could easily lead a team of Academy members if he was asked to do so. It just so happens that I also have 3 couples on my team as well which are Kenneth & Michelle Martens from Texas who got married last Saturday and have decided to attend the Ambassador's Academy for their Honeymoon, Matthew & Carrie Neilson from Apple Valley, California and Brian & Jamie Agee from Jonesboro, Arkansas.

October Ambassador's Academy Wednesday

Please pray for my team as well as the other teams and team leaders and LivingWaters Staff as Friday we will be heading out to Hollywood and then Glendale for the evening of Halloween.

DSC_0724

And special thanks to Liz who is the Lady Mentor on my team and who does so much for the Academy. I always forget my Ops plan so Liz is always there to provide me with a back up copy! :-) Thanks Liz!