Friday, March 6, 2009

Ambassador's Alliance Radio 03/05/09 Phone Fishing

After much prayer from many people, including a Christian that I talked with in the parking lot that was so ecouraged that he asked me if there was something he could pray about for me and I asked him to pray that God wouild provide a person to be witnessed to on Ambassador's Alliance Radio.

It would not have been a disappointment if I had not found someone to be on the radio. There is no discouragment because God is Soverign over everything.



So at 8:59pm, 4 minutes after I was supposed to call in and after several people declined to be on the radio I noticed a man walking toward the entrance of Target on Balboa Blvd., and noticed that he didn't walk straight into the door as everyone else did because it was really cold. I walked up to him and told him I was with a radio show on www.blogtalkradio.com called Ambassador's Alliance Radio and that we do a segment on the show where we go out on to the streets and find people that are willing to be on the radio program for the purpose of talking about their spiritual beliefs.

So Robert agrees to going on the air. There is no deception. He understands that I'm a Christian and that I attend Church just down the street. I asked him if he considered himself to be a good person and he said he believed he was a good person and I asked him what does he think will happen after he dies and he said, "I will go to heaven, maybe".

Oh, how I was grateful and joyful that this man would hear the Gospel and that God's will would be done. God's Word does not return void because it accomplishes what pleases Him.

The Podcast should be up shortly. I haven't heard the witnessing encounter between my brother Tony and Robert who lives in Granada Hills but I know that God will handle this because the preaching of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God so that no man may boast before God!. Amen!

Robert received a Faith Fold bible, True & False Conversion CD, Tony Miano's Audio CD "Don't Quit" and a DVD of "The Divine Butler".