Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NoHo Metro Station Preaching 3/14/2011


North Hollywood Metro Station

NoHo Arts District

North Hollywood Metro Station
Christopher Sippley
Lives in Moncton, New Brunswick



On the Box



www.oaccanada.org



North Hollywood Metro Station
North Hollywood Metro Station
In n Out Burger


~~~~~~

North Hollywood Metro Station
Kirk Hubick


On the Box


North Hollywood Metro Station



North Hollywood Metro Station
North Hollywood Metro Station

~~~~




Chris Yarzab

I started recording myself in the middle of reading the Scriptures. I usually begin by introducing myself and explain why I'm about to preach and then I choose a book from the bible to read.

On the Box


~~~~

North Hollywood Metro Station
Joshua DuBois

North Hollywood Metro Station
North Hollywood Metro Station
North Hollywood Metro Station
North Hollywood Metro Station

On many occasions I'm able to read several books of the bible with the help of friends and I will transition to the Law and Grace of the Gospel or emphasize a verse I come across and people will either ignore or listen or will occasionally come up to other evangelist handing out tracts or engage me in conversation and I'll take the time to listen to them and use the law to the proud and grace to the humble. ( James 4:6 )

North Hollywood Metro Station


No need to use a lot of body language or yelling. I prefer preaching without an amplifier or soap box unless someone provides one for me. I prefer that my voice not over power the entire location so people can comfortably walk by me without hurting their ears. Lifting up my voice is good but it's the Father who draws them and it does not matter the man who wills or the man who runs but on God who has mercy. (Romans 9:16)

North Hollywood Metro Station
Heckler of the day!

For the most part there is little opposition with the occasional heckler who will try to break me down or a parent will tell me to shut up because there are kids present but then they will curse at me in the presence of their kids.

North Hollywood Metro Station

At NoHo Metro Station I've had some one screaming at me less than a couple of feet away while Metro Security walks up and is visibly ready to take the offending party to the pavement if he gets physical with me. (Wish I had video of that) I just kept reading as I ignored the scoffer (Proverbs 9:8) and eventually he walked away.


Tony Miano provides backup for an Ambassador's Alliance academy participant at 3rd Street Promenade. Yes, that is the "YOUR FULL OF IT!" guy.

People that try to provoke you to sin or attempt to get you to lose your train of thought either verbally with foul language, aggressive posture's or physical violence should be ignored for the most part.

NoHo Arts District - Colossians 4:5-6
StreetEvangelist Jeff


Bicycle Guy footage by StreetEvangelist Jeff 


Let them do what they want within reason and have backup if available. Relax, trust God and focus on the message of the Cross.

Sikh reading "Why Christianity" Gospel Tract

Sikh reading a "Why Christianity" Gospel Tract at NoHo Metro Station shortly after getting off the bus.