Sunday, April 10, 2011

NoHo Metro Good News 4/10/2011



Very interesting day filled with joy and many tears as I read the book of John at NoHo Metro Station. Trust God, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, exhortation and teaching (1 Timothy 4:13) and God's Word will not return void. (Isaiah 55:11) I believe the Angels were rejoicing in heaven (Luke 15:10) before I left NoHo today. Keep pressing on!


When I arrived at North Hollywood Metro Station a fight almost broke out between 3 people. The man's lady friend managed to calm her friend down before things got dangerous.

"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates." Psalm 11:5


I had a very close call today at Noho while reading the book of John. In the corner of my eye I noticed a man rush toward me and I glanced up just in time to see him swing a bottle at my head. I managed to step to the side and he missed my head and then I repositioned myself and continued reading as he tried to provoke me with empty words and he was yelling out to the crowd and he had a strong smell of hard liquor before he finally walked away. Metro Security wasn't around when this happened. And shortly after I look around and everyone is just going about their business as if nothing happened. 

Chris heard me preaching so he came over and listened to me before we talked to make sure the things I was preaching were true. He shared his testimony with me and said that with the help of an organization called the Dream Center in Los Angeles he was able to get off drugs. Chris agreed with me and I was able to correct him on some of his beliefs and he was very thankful for me taking the time to talk with him. 

"Strike a scoffer and the naive may become shrewd, But reprove one who has understanding and he will gain knowledge." (Proverbs 19:25)



"Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you, Reprove a wise man and he will love you." (Proverbs 9:8)

I gave him a DVD of Ray's message "Hell's Best Kept Secret" that I was able to obtain free from my Church.

Haven't heard "Hell's Best Kept Secret?" Click the link below...
http://www.hellsbestkeptsecret.com/



Three teenaged men, one with a guitar and two others with skateboards listened to me read many Chapters of the Gospel of John and they heard the Gospel several times and they said they believed and one of the young men asked me about Jesus & the trinity and he wasn't sure if Jesus was a created being or God and I quoted John 1:1 & John 1:14 and he agreed with me and when we were done talking I gave him an Evidence bible that I got from the evangelism booth at my church, Grace Community Church. It was a very good day and I'm praising the Lord through all my circumstances.




Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)