Friday, May 24, 2013

Evangelism at Family De-Planning Center in Mission Hills


Some interesting things happened at the Abortion Center where I had brought my new cross, thanks to Vernon Costolo and Tony Miano. I decided to read the entire book of John and during my reading this man who came from the Family De-planning Center and he asked if he could read a paragraph from where I was reading. I let him and he encouraged me and then he was on his way. I think he broke the sound barrier for the first time.


I managed to read the entire book of John along with Psalm 22, 40, 41.


I was able to give out some "Miranda" gospel tracts. Get them here... http://www.shop.onemilliontracts.com/Miranda-Rights-Gospel-Tract-50ct-25x35-073.htm




Also, a couple of ladies who are from Hospice said that I could go in with them any time they are there because they are official and it would be allowed. Maybe there could be a sister in Christ who would take them up on that offer. They encouraged me and I was so blessed to be there.

Someone may have wanted to hear or perhaps wanted others to hear me read the bible because the window was opened on the second floor above the garage. Normally they are closed. Especially on warm days.



I over heard a lady telling another person that she could hear me half a block away. I wasn't yelling. I was just reading aloud. There was some mocking but I just ignored it and kept reading.

Another girl that works in the Family De-Planning Center came out and took her break nearby and listened to me read the book of John.

It was a very humbling experience. I tried to be respectful of everyone coming in and going out. I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to make myself available for His purpose and Glory. Amen.